Flowy is an automation tool that offers the possibility to generate indicators in a simple and intuitive way.
Indicators are essential tools for monitoring and improving processes. They provide information about the performance of processes, allowing companies to identify areas of opportunity and take corrective measures.
Flowy allows you to create indicators quickly and easily. The tool offers a library of pre-configured indicators that can be customized to meet the specific needs of the company.
In addition, Flowy allows you to visualize indicators in an intuitive way, through graphs and embedded BI. This makes it easier to understand the information and make decisions.
Some of the benefits of implementing Flowy:
- Improved visibility of processes: Indicators provide information about the performance of processes, allowing companies to visualize how they are being executed.
- Identification of areas of opportunity: Indicators help companies identify areas of opportunity for process improvement.
- More informed decision-making: Indicators provide information that can be used to make more informed decisions about processes.
Examples of indicators that can be generated with Flowy:
- Response time: Average time to answer a customer call.
- Conversion rate: Percentage of leads that convert into customers.
- Customer satisfaction: Average customer satisfaction score.
- Productivity: Number of tasks completed by an employee per hour.
Flowy is a powerful tool that can help companies improve the performance of their processes. The ability to generate indicators in a simple and intuitive way is one of the benefits that make Flowy an ideal choice for companies that are looking to improve their management.